At Trimat, we believe that delivering sound inspection and providing above standard service can help both government and private agencies achieve goals that can drive success, while ensuring quality on every project. Each and every project is unique and that is why Trimat has committed to providing technical support that greatly surpasses the requirements of each project.
- Subsurface Exploration
- Drill crews for exploratory borings on new or existing sites
- Geotechnical reports
- Test Pit evaluations
- Standard Penetration Testing, Split spoon and drive tube sampling
- NCDOT QMS Level II Plant Technician
- NCDOT QMS Roadway Technician
- NCDOT QMS Nuclear Gauge Technician
- QC Manger for hire
Concrete Field Testing
- ACI/NCDOT Certified Field Technicians
- Fabrication of compressive strength cylinders, 4×8 or 6×12
- Grout and mortar compressive strength testing
- NCDOT PCC Pavement Technician
- Moisture Content of Concrete Slab floors
- Existing Slab forensic testing
Soil Testing and Observation – Field
NCDOT Conventional Density Technician Field
- Borrow Pit Sampling/Testing and Evaluation
- Site stripping, undercutting and subgrade evaluation
- Nuclear Density testing and fill placement observations
- DCP Testing for foundation bearing
- Proof Rolls
- Site preparation and fill placement
Aggregate Testing Field
- QC/QA Aggregate Sampling/Testing Technician
- ABC Stone Nuclear Density Testing
Non Destructive Testing
- Sprayed-on fire proofing inspection
- Swiss Hammer testing for Concrete Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Inspection
- ICC Structural Steel/Bolted Connections
- ICC Spray-applied Fireproofing Inspection
- Certified Welding Inspection
- ICC Certified Masonry Inspection
Trimat Personnel hold Certifications from the following Agencies:
HF Lee Power Plant - Goldsboro, NC
Trimat technicians and project professionals were onsite to inspect, test, and monitor the installation of the electrical distribution line around an ash pond at the HF Lee Steam Plant. Trimat was hired directly by Duke Power for this project.
City of Raleigh Sandy Forks Road
Trimat has contracted with the City of Raleigh to perform construction materials testing and inspection for the widening of Sandy Forks Road in North Raleigh. The City has decided to register this project a Greenroads project. This process measures and manages sustainability for roadway projects much like LEED does for building projects. Trimat is doing our part by recylcing all concrete and asphalt samples we test from this and any other project we are involved with in 2016! Further project info can be found here.
GSK MDPI Additions - Zebulon
Trimat is providing construction materials testing and inspection for Phases I and II of the MDPI Expansion Project at GlaxoSmithKline in Zebulon, NC. Services include soil testing, concrete testing, welding inspection and structural steel inspection.
City of Raleigh - Leesville Road PW2011-15
Trimat is providing construction materials testing for the widening of Leesville road in northwest Raleigh. Our services include soil density testing, concrete testing, ABC stone density testing, and asphalt QA services. Our technicians and Project Managers are working with the City of Raleigh to ensure a successful project.
More information on the project can be found here.
BMX Line 4 Addition
NCSU Biomed Facilities Operations Support Building
Trimat was hired by the North Carolina State University Capital Project Management Group to provide construction materials testing for concrete, stone, masonry, steel and asphalt for this rehabilitation project.
Merck (VBF) Vaccine Bulk Manufacturing Facility
Trimat has been providing technicians and project professionals at Merck Durham for the last 6 years. This manufacturing plant has been steadily growing and Trimat has been onsite for each of the new expansion projects. These projects include warehouses, manufacturing facilities, energy centers, office buildings and related site work.
NC 24 CEI - Sampson County
Trimat is providing CEI technicians for this $62 million road widening of NC 24 through Sampson, Cumberland and Duplin Counties. This is a 3 to 4 year project. The video above shows a short video created by the NCDOT.